The San Francisco Association of REALTORS® ("Us", "We", or "Our") operates the www.my.sfrealtors.com website (the "Service").
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address;
- First name and last name;
- Phone number;
- Address, City, State, ZIP/Postal code; and
- Cookies and Usage Data.
We may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used ("Usage Data"). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking and Cookies Data
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies: We use Session Cookies to operate our Service;
- Preference Cookies: We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings; and
- Security Cookies: We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
The San Francisco Association of REALTORS® uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service;
- To notify you about changes to our Service;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so;
- To provide customer care and support;
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service;
- To monitor the usage of the Service; and
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues.
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside the United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to the United States and process it there.
Disclosure Of Data
In all events, San Francisco Association of REALTORS® may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to
- Comply with a legal obligation;
- Protect and defend the rights or property of San Francisco Association of REALTORS®;
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service;
- Protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public; and
- Protect against legal liability.
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use industry standard technology protections and commercially reasonable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot and do not guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals ("Service Providers") to facilitate our Service, to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related operations or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used. These third-party entities have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Links To Other Sites
Our Service does not address anyone, and is not intended to be used by, under the age of 18 ("Children"). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children have provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we will take steps to remove that information from our servers.
[Effective date: December 1, 2019]